- 2 oz. Van Gogh Rich Dark Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- Splash of Butterscotch Schnapps
- Chocolate syrup
Shake ingredients over ice. Strain into a chilled Martini glass and swirl in chocolate syrup.
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Rich Dark Chocolate
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Irish Cream
Add ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with shaved chocolate.
Created by Jonathan Pogash, The Cocktail Guru
- 2 oz. Tap 357 Canadian Maple Rye Whisky
- 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Rich Dark Chocolate
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Rinse of absinthe
Stir first three ingredients well with ice and strain into absinthe-rinsed rocks glass. Garnish with an orange peel.
German Chocolate Cake
- 1¼ oz. Van Gogh Rich Dark Chocolate Vodka
- 1¼ oz. Van Gogh Coconut Vodka
- 1¼ oz. Van Gogh Espresso Vodka
- Splash of milk
Shake over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with shaved chocolate or coconut.